Unique, one of a kind property for sale!
Subject: Property Features
• Two lots totaling 43 acres
• House is 2,600 sqft
• 3 bdrm, 2.5 bath
• Kitchen remodeled with granite countertops
• Home is extremely well insulated
• Gorgeous views of Roman nose and other surrounding mountains
• Surrounded by state land on three sides
• Year-round creek (Fall Creek)
• Three independent heat sources wood, propane and oil
• Premium Off grid system with dual inverters (48 Volt)
• Underground Gravity fed water system
• 900 ft. well
• Solar, generator and micro hydro power (10 kW generator)
• Concrete underground root cellar
• Two large shops
• First shop is 24 x 36 with concrete pad
• Second shop 40 x 70 with gravel floor
• Huge greenhouse 30 x 60, with insulated concrete footing 5 feet deep. Underground propane heating system with 1000-gallon propane reservoir.
• Fuel storage – three 275-gallon tanks, one 1000-gallon tank, one 300-gallon tank & one 100-gallon tank.
• Picturesque pond with fish
• Ultimate in privacy, security and preparedness retreat.
• Access to thousands of acres for recreation.
The ultimate in privacy, security and preparedness retreat.
Enjoy the serenity of nature in this beautiful mountain retreat in the mountains of Northern Idaho. Unlimited recreational thing to do including hiking, horseback riding, ATV riding, fishing, hunting just to name a few. Come winter snowmobiling, skiing, sledding and so much more. The wildlife is so abundant, there is constantly Elk, deer, moose, bears, bald eagles and many others. There is so many trails and acres to explore both on the property and the adjoining thousands of acres of state land.
2,600 sqft with 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bath, large kitchen
Three story Home
Half of the first floor is a 2-car garage and the other half is an open basement with a half bath, electrical room and the entrance to the underground root cellar.
Main floor has laundry room, a large beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, dining area that opens into the living room that has huge windows and a deck to sit and enjoy the incredible views of the surrounding mountains and the frequenting wildlife. The master bedroom includes huge walk-in closets, a bathroom that has a large garden tub, separate shower and its own private deck.
The top level has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath and a family room with big viewing windows to watch that cow and calf elk down by the pond, that bald eagle perched on a tree top or a number of other incredibly beautiful sights.